Our presses enable three-dimensional form pressing of various products at 8 bar working pressure.
Our heavy-duty ham presses with electro-pneumatical control to improve and promote the maturing process
of raw ham and long-life products, for optimum shaping, reduced cutting losses, solid consistency
and well-balanced distribution of the brine.
- Rugged, all stainless steel press designed for prepressing to the required calibre and airless stuffing into casings, nettings, or bags in fully pneumatic operation
- Electro-pneumatical safety controls for simple operation and initiation of pressing and filling processes by shutting the safety hood. Moulding and netting components can be replaced in seconds without tools
- Moulds come in 9 sizes, in calibres of 80 to 170 mm with a mould length of 500 mm
- For cooked and drey cured meat products such as butt, shank and rolled ham, picnic ham, various types of bacon, etc.
- Compressed air controls: minimum 6 bar working pressure